Looking for the just right dinner to make? This chicken with herbed goat cheese and prosciutto is delicious, surprisingly easy to make, and turns dinner into something spectacular!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3T The Furies EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1t Furies Greek Mountain Oregano
- 1t rosemary
- 4oz herbed goat cheese
- 6oz prosciutto
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375’ and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken. Cut breast horizontally to make 2 roughly equal parts. Cut a 2” slit in the largest part 3/4 way through breast. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir goat cheese until softened. Sometimes I add a small splash of EVOO.
- In another bowl, mix together EVOO, chopped garlic, and spices.
- Roll each piece of chicken in EVOO spice mix and place in baking dish.
- Using a spoon and your fingers fill the pocket with goat cheese.
- Wrap each chicken with a slice of prosciutto. I hold the prosciutto in my hand, and place the chicken onto and wrap edges around.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until internal temperature of 168'F and juices run clear.