Warm fudge brownies are almost irresistible. This diary free recipe features our EVOO and almost makes you feel healthy while eating them! Using the freshest EVOO gives these brownies a bright flavor that heightens the rich chocolate taste. We've adapted this recipe crafted by Jessica Holmes. It can be found at: https://www.sweetestmenu.com/olive-oil-brownies/
- 1/2 cup The Furies EVOO
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, use good quality semi-sweet chocolate
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 inch square baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add EVOO, vanilla and sugars and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and whisk with fork for approximately 30 seconds or until combined.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture, along with cocoa powder, flour and chocolate chips. Gently mix with spoon or spatula to combine.
- Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Leave to cool slightly. Dust with powdered sugar. Brownies will firm up as they cool.