Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Grilled vegetables are always delicious, and carrots are often overlooked when choosing what to grill. Rainbow carrots are beautiful and fun! High in fiber, beta-carotene, postassium, vitamins C and K, carrots are also a healthy choice. I cooked these alone, but use whatever vegetables are in your refrigerator or garden!
- Rainbow carrots, you can chose to peel or leave peel
- 1-2 T The Furies EVOO,
- 1t garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut carrots in quarters lengthwise
- Generously coat carrots with EVOO using more or less depending on amount of vegetables.
- Add spices, feel free to add any other spice you like. I let the carrots marinate in the oil and spices for over an hour
- Grill over low heat until lightly browned. A slotted grill pan helps!