These turkey burgers set a new standard for delicious! They are juicy, bursting with flavor and have just the right amount of spice. Fresh spinach and feta cheese also star in this recipe. Move over hamburgers, even the kids will be asking for more.
- 1lb ground turkey, either 15% fat or 7% fat.
- 1 cup fresh spinach, dried and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 small shallot, approximately 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- 2T The Furies EVOO
- 1t Sriracha seasoning (McCormick makes a good one)
- 1t cumin
- 1t Greek Mountain Oregano
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 450'F
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with hands.
- Form in to round 3/4" patties. They plump up during grilling.
- Reduce flame to medium low. Grill burgers approximately 6-7 minutes per side until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165'F.